1. 物理学导论-Intro to Physics: Landmarks in Physics (PH100)
PREMIERE!Course begins June 25th! Study physics abroad in Europe -- virtually! Learn the basics of physics on location in Italy, the Netherlands and the UK, by answering some of the discipline's major questions from over the last 2000 years.
2. 统计学导论-Introduction to Statistics: Making Decisions based on Data (ST101)
PREMIERE!Course begins June 25th! Statistics is about extracting meaning from data. In this class, we will introduce techniques for visualizing relationships in data and systematic techniques for understanding the relationships using mathematics.
3. 面向社会网络的算法：Algorithms: Crunching Social Networks (CS215)
PREMIERE!Course begins June 25th! Ever played the Kevin Bacon game? This class will show you how it works by giving you an introduction to the design and analysis of algorithms that enable you to discover how individuals are connected.
4. 逻辑 & 离散数学：Logic & Discrete Mathematics: Foundations of Computing (CS221)
PREMIERE!Course begins June 25th! "Discrete mathematics, " also known as "combinatorics, " is a broad term. In this course, learn the basics of Boolean algebra and discrete mathematics with an emphasis on their connections with computer science.
5. 软件测试：Software Testing: How to Make Software Fail (CS258)
PREMIERE!Course begins June 25th! When writing software, destruction can be just as valuable as creation. Learn how to catch bugs and break software as you discover different testing methods that will help you build better software.